Thursday, April 30, 2015

Welcome to my new blog!

What is up, Internet? I'm proud to present you my second blog! After leaving my mark in the Nerf world, I decided it was time to separate my Nerf mods from the rest of my mods. Right now, I'm in the thick of modding my 2007 Honda S2000. What this means is that I may get rather technical in describing various automotive concepts--something I couldn't really do on my Nerf blog. My current car mods include the following:

  • Catalytic converter replaced with a test pipe
  • Wider tires on the front and back (225/45/R17, 255/40/R17)
  • A really good tune by Gernby
  • 6 1/2'' speakers
  • Head unit
  • Larger rearview mirror
  • Cloth soft top
  • Custom built subwoofer enclosure/amp rack

Future mods:
  • Wiring the amp
  • Installing an OEM spoiler
  • Installing a Walbro 255 fuel pump
  • Wiring a fuel pump relay
  • Getting a new clutch installed
  • Installing a supercharger
If you guys are interested in my subwoofer enclosure DIY, you can check it out here

Stay tuned for more car mods coming down the pipeline and once again, welcome to my new blog!

~T da B

No comments:

Post a Comment