Sunday, May 31, 2015

OEM spoiler install

Sup guys,

I got my OEM spoiler installed a while ago and I took some pictures of the install. The green "asterisks" on my car are 3M automotive tape holding down a trimmed dixie cup. The four on top of my trunk are covering holes for the spoiler that have been painted over with touch-up paint, and the one on the bumper and passenger door are just covering touch-up paint.



Now prepare yourself for the finished product!

Beautiful!




The fitment is spot on, and I love how subtle it looks. Maybe it's placebo, but the rear end also feels a bit more planted at freeway speeds. In any case, I certainly didn't buy this part for downforce. The install was very simple--the hardest part was mustering up enough balls to drill through my trunk four times. It hurt, but I'm glad I did it in the end.

So there you have it! Another mod down, and on to the next. I just installed my Walbro 255 fuel pump and pump wiring kit and I'm finishing up my wiring for my sound system. I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers,
~T

No comments:

Post a Comment